We are pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school journey, school trips, revision guides, ties and day books.
Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit it is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
By now parent/carers with boys at FHS should have received information about our new Cashless Catering system.
The benefits of this new system, which uses fingerprint identification, include:
– reduced queuing time
– reduced need for students to carry cash
– cards or tokens (no money being spend before they get to school
– no security issues, and students will not forget or lose their fingerprints!)
– confidential Free School Meal entitlements with daily credit being applied automatically.
Parents will also be able to access information about their child’s orders and spending. The data that corresponds to a student’s fingerprint will be stored at a string of numbers and letters on the school’s own server.
This data will not be accessible to anyone and will only be stored in this indecipherable alphanumeric form. Forest Hill School can assure you that this software is very secure.
To find out more about Parent Pay visit https://parentpay.com