It’s a busy time, with GCSE and A-Level exams underway.
Our year 11s, 12s and 13s are working hard and aiming high. Year 11 sat a number of pre-public exams before the break and really impressed us with their confidence and maturity.
We appreciate that this is a stressful time for students (and parents!). These key tips may help:
- Be clear as a family when the exams are
- Create a revision timetable.
- Take regular study breaks.
- Use mind maps to connect ideas.
- Adapt your revision techniques for different subjects – variety is the spice of life!
- Practise, practise, practise using past papers and other revision resources
- Collaborate with classmates.
- Look after yourselves – drink plenty of water, eat well, get enough sleep
There is light at the end of the tunnel (and a long holiday ahead!), but now is the time for students to really focus on preparing for their public exams – we wish them all the best of luck!
Work continues in earnest for Key Stage 3. In June, they will have end of year exams – watch this space for more information about that.