In this section
The School Day
Information for New Parents
Friends of Forest Hill
School Uniform and PE Kit
At Forest Hill School, uniform is a key part of the school and individual House ethos. Students may be sent home if they are not in the correct uniform.
- Blazer Plain black
- Trousers Plain black tailored trousers, not lightweight Jeans, Cords or Cargo trousers
- Shirt Plain white, not polo style
- Pullover Plain black – V neck only
- Tie House Colour Tie
- Shoes Plain black shoes i.e. of the type that can be polished, no trainers and no shoes that look like trainers. No coloured stitching or laces
- Coat Outdoor coat may only be worn on top of the blazer. Hooded tops and baseball caps are forbidden and will be confiscated.
- Badge Sewn on blazer pocket
- House Flash Sewn immediately above the badge, (this will be provided by the Head of House)
- Jewellery One small stud and a watch are permitted. No rings, chains, bracelets.
- School bag Suitable strong material, wearable and large enough to carry books without folding
- Apron For Design and Technology and Art
See Equipment for information about essential items students are expected to bring to school each day.
Students are expected to wear/have the following for indoor PE (sports hall/gymnasium):
- White socks
- White T-shirt
- White shorts
- Table tennis bat
Students are expected to wear/have the following for outdoor games sessions:
- Black shorts
- Long black socks
- Football boots
- Games shirt (Reversible – one side all black, other side black with broad house colour band)
- Gum shield for rugby
- Shin pads for football
All clothing must be clearly marked with name and tutor group to assist with identification if mislaid.
Drake – Red
Harvey – Yellow
Reynolds – Light Blue
Shackleton – Green
Bailwood, 246 Lewisham High Street, Lewisham, London, SE13
Wearabouts, 99 Sydenham Road, Sydenham, SE26
White Hall Clothiers, 244A, High Street, Lewisham, SE13